Toribash
Original Post
Youtube as passtime?
So apparently I remember watching a guy in youtube 1 year ago with a minecraft lets play. He is an adult and he makes minecraft and other games video. What suprised me was that he had made around 1300 videos in youtube and each of them have like a thousand views? His recent one has 29 views. If like 6 people watch him, why does he make so many videos? Is it because he dreams of getting big one day? Or does he just does it to pass time.

His youtube channel if you don't believe me;
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nagidal146

And the video I watched an year ago;

This is hilarious. He made 1000+ videos with each getting a few views but his view count is 1mil+. I think he is wanting views. Some people make vids since they get money from them but other, just for fun.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I guess he wants us to show that adults can play games and be creative?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
I do it for fun If I go big then that's just a bonus but you know :I I am a realist so I know that it won't happen because everyone already has their channel they go to. It's hard to make it big on youtube now adays. Because the big names are already there.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Pewdiepie , maybe? He made it only in 2 years..
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Pewdiepie , maybe? He made it only in 2 years...

People aren't that patient
Then let them go to hell.... Pewdiepie made 1mil subcribers in less than six months then they grew up normally
Then let them go to hell.... Pewdiepie made 1mil subcribers in less than six months then they grew up normally

Then I accept your challenge and in 6 months I won't have 1 Mil subcribers. The fact that pewds got lucky amazes me. I mean I'm subscribed to him but the fact that he grow so fast is nothing short of a miracle. BUT! That's not the topic at hand.

Youtube is a time passer for me. When I have nothing better to do.
I just subcribed to this guy , he is so fun to watch

he got alot of subscribers because he manages to amuse 13yr olds. atleast 95% of his community acts like that
I'm a fucking professional!