Toribash
Original Post
Dead Space
Greatest horror game of the year of 2008, it completely blows Gears of War and Call of Duty out of the water. Just the main innovative quirks, the stylized graphics, and the just plain creepy atmosphere.

Winner of Game of the Year 2008, this game is a keeper.

Who doesn't like Dead Space.
Last edited by DejaVu; Feb 25, 2009 at 09:04 PM.
Fonzie be with you.
I think Dead Space is awesome even though I've never played it. (I only have a Wii....) But the new Dead Space: Extraction game looks horrible.. I mean it's a rail shooter...
Death by Stereo.
YouTubed me. MySpit.
I am getting so goddamn frustrated with the part with the Hunter in Chapter 10.

That fucking part in the Sleeping Quarters where you have to move the bunks away before it kills you. Then it pops out the vent BEHIND you and proceeds to maul you to death.

I've given up for the moment.

That said, the game is great.
infamous
The game wasn't all that scary to me, but then again, I've been playing and watching horror for quite some time, so you can probably blame me rather than the game.

Those giant tentacles did manage to spook me though. I just walk through a door, and wham. Plus I had very little ammo, so down the hole we go.
Never compromise.
I hate the part of the game when you have to run away from the huge hunter/mutaded thingy that won't die, especially when there ends up to be three of them.
Fonzie be with you.
Just keep freezing them and shooting their legs off. It should give you some extra time to run before you are mauled to death.
Fonzie be with you.
I haven't upgraded my stasis at all, I haven't frozen an enemy up until this chapter. I don't feel the need to slow my enemies down, I like a fair fight.

But seriously, I HATE this chapter.
infamous
Originally Posted by Warcry
I haven't upgraded my stasis at all, I haven't frozen an enemy up until this chapter. I don't feel the need to slow my enemies down, I like a fair fight.

But seriously, I HATE this chapter.

There are two things wrong with that sentence.

You die if u dun use it.
Fonzie be with you.