Toribash
Original Post
[S] Toricredits

I'm going to be selling TC at consistent rates (meaning they are not flexible, at least not currently). I will only accept payments if they are sent as a gift, as I don't want to take the chance of a chargeback. Make sure I know that you are sending the money to me along with how much you are sending, and don't send me money until I say to send to avoid confusion between other people's purchases.

Yes, the rules advise you not to usually send as a gift to someone. However, I'm a trusted trader and haven't been apart of any scams since I've been trading and I've got no reason to start scamming now. So, you can trust me. If you don't, I won't take it personally but I'm not going to sell you TC unless you send first as a gift and I will give you the amount of TC according to the amount you paid.

PM for Email
Accepting Paypal Only

Current Rates:
Any purchases $10 or less (13k/USD)
Any purchases $20 or less (13.5k/USD)
Any purchases over $20 (14k/USD)

Current Toricredits: 195,900

Last edited by DruggedPanda; Dec 29, 2017 at 06:56 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
bump, 580k left
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
bump, 780k now available for sale
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
bump, 450k now available
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Prices r bit weird.. I was wanting 80k for $40 USD but nah but if u would I might or go buy something else with it
-----
W8 How about 90k for $28?? xD
Last edited by Spikyy; Mar 31, 2016 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Bob
Please refrain from making useless posts on this thread, if you aren't buying, etc don't post.
Thanks.

Currently doing a 14k/$1 for very limited time.
Need $13 total. Will give 185k for the first person to contact me.

Back to normal rates
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Apr 1, 2016 at 12:02 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Bump Selling TC again
Note: I will not send first, and you must send as gift via Paypal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]