Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Issue with Time Gauge when Running shaders
Hi,

I'm kinda new to this and also, if this question is answered in the FAQ then you have my apologies but that thread is way too bulky.

Ok so the problem is that when I turn shaders and all the graphics options on it toribash my time gauge in multiplayer disappears. Turn shaders off and problem is fixed.

Now granted it is only a minor issue but it's kinda frustrating having a monster of a PC not being able to run a game to it's max because of a little annoying detail.

PC (the relevant ones anyway) specs are:

AMD Phenom 9950 quad
ATI 4870
4 GB of ram at 1033 Mhz
O.S.: Windows 7 x64

Any and all help is appreciated
It's a bug in Toribash 3.8, will be fixed in the next version whenever it might come.

For the time being, you can buy a custom timer color and it'll appear.
Well... it's between 10 and 15 seconds, depending on the server, for you to manipulate your joints. You could put 10-15seconds in memory or... use a stopwatch??
*puff-puff*
Well, since it's a bug in Toribash 3.8, either you play without shaders, or you play with shaders but without timer. I don't see any other solution, until they fix it in the next versions.
Gone
Is this bug dependant on certain GPU's? I have 3.8 on an ATI X1300/1550 and my timer works fine on there, or is it with all the settings checked? As I only have Shaders checked.
*puff-puff*
Originally Posted by evolution6 View Post
Is this bug dependant on certain GPU's? I have 3.8 on an ATI X1300/1550 and my timer works fine on there, or is it with all the settings checked? As I only have Shaders checked.

I honestly don't know. What happens if you activate other secondary shader options ? Do you still see your timer?
Gone
I'll let you know tomorrow night, I'm not at that computer. As far as I remember, it worked with everything checked.
*puff-puff*