Toribash
Original Post
Need Aikido Throw Teacher
Hey guys it's Poom here and I need a teacher who can teach me how to do aikido throws, not the shit lift kind but the kind that Aikido Bushido worships.
I have been trying for quite a while and I can't seem to figure out how to do them properly. I've only done it once so I want a teacher who can teach me this and how to do it consistently. What I will give for each session is 500 Tc and a gift item (worth over 8k) to the amazing person who can do this for me. However, you can be a great person and won't charge me per session. I will give you the item regardlessly because you're awesome <3. Thx and bye!
"Sometimes I want to be a girl, other times I want to be a boy, but most times I want to be a cactus." -Matarika
damn those prices XD
I'd like to try teaching you but im not sure if im the best one for this job :P
anyway if you really want to give me those prices pls put them into RecklessBank
Hi, I'm the leader of the Aikido Team. I'd be happy to show you a thing or two as would many other members of our organisation. Feel free to make a post in our Chit Chat or Application thread and someone will get back to you. http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=484
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Thx for the replies ^.^
I'd absolutely love to meet ya ingame Neko/meow, even though I've already contacted snake for a demo replay to help me, I feel that I will learn more ingame than I will in a replay.
"Sometimes I want to be a girl, other times I want to be a boy, but most times I want to be a cactus." -Matarika
I can straight up help you So find me ingame and i can teach you how to lift, shovel, and suplex So Yeah! PM me or find me ingame!
yeah
Hi woeb ;) I'm willing to help you out if ya want poomkinpie, I had your same problem for a long time. Then suddenly, hampa gifted me with the power of the gods and now I'm a formidable match in aikido and Aikido based mods. Find me in game or shoot me a pm and we can work something out. Note, I wont be online on weekdays until after 4:30PM eastern time, EST. On weekends would be the best option.
._.