Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by coolvi25 View Post
wont work and btw non english guy BE MORE USFUL

Thats the only parkour tutorial you are not allowed to make another parkour tutorial so its the only one
What people need to understand before parkouring is that parkour does not simply "Not work" in this game. That's like saying "Fighting in real life won't work!" It's a very wide range of ideas and different motions that isn't an object.

Parkour is not one singular object or thing. It's a wide range of a bunch of things.

Watch Mocucha's tutorial again. This time, instead of just glancing over and ignoring it, Follow and do everything it tells you to do. If you just ignore it, that's like looking at a cooking recipe and skipping over four steps. It gives you a great baseline, showing you how to start, and guiding through nearly all of the rest. I GUARANTEE that if there's a problem you have with running, it's covered in the video. You just need to listen and rely on it. It's like the parkour newbie's bible for us n00bs.

Parkour, alongside sparring and tricking, is not something that starts off and stays easy. It is difficult, even for the best pros. You need to work at it, but it's not a chore. It opens up a whole new game inside of toribash, as well as a whole new community. I seriously recommend at least trying it a few times.

[note that I'm not actually a yellow belt, this is an alt. I'm a sparrer, and getting better at parkour.]
Last edited by UkeAssassin; Oct 15, 2015 at 09:12 PM. Reason: grammar fixes, etc