Toribash
Original Post
Some new replays
Okay, I don't do replays much anymore, but I cooked up these two. Both are 100 DM, and no mods. (I never usually say that in my opening post but just so you know.)

Three Punch Remastered (spelling on remastered?) is an edit of an older replay of mine. The original replay looked a bit sketchy so that is why I edited it.

Decap to juggle is a decap kick replay, then I play around a little with Uke's head. Simple, but effective.
Comments are greatly appreciated.

Update: New replays added.
From Behind is a little decap I did a week ago. Facing the wrong direction, I flip around and you guessed it, decap him. Not one of my personal favorites because I feel I could have done without the grab.

Mega Punch with a bit of a change is an edit of an older replay of mine. Nothing changed, but added an extra flip and upped the speed a little. Still, I don't like it. Grabbing sucks, but it was essential.
Attached Files
RedDecapToJuggle.rpl (159.8 KB, 19 views)
RedThreePunchRemastered.rpl (100.8 KB, 18 views)
RedFromBehindDecap.rpl (84.8 KB, 11 views)
RedMegaPunchWithABitOfAChange.rpl (113.3 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by ReaperZRyan; May 23, 2008 at 01:58 AM.
Evil, personified in a chocolate bar.
These are outstanding.
10/10.
9.5/10.
Really amazing job with these 2.
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]
For the third and fourth replay:
9/10
8/10

More excellent replays, Redskins. That this thread doesn't have 10 pages of comments is mind-boggling to me.
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]