Toribash
Original Post
[solved] I'm having an issue with sending and recieving items/money.
Ok, a user named popcorn (strange, eh?) and I made a deal that he would send me aqua trails for 1k. I sent him the money over 4 hours ago, and he said he never got it, and he sent the trails 3 and a half hours ago, and I never got them. Is the network just REALLY slow, or did something happen along the way of the items sending?
[CBK]
Seems odd. Though, it does seem like a scamming situation.
By saying he never got the money, he could also say that he sent the trails, which he didn't, and you of course would say you never got them. Then, because he accuse the transfer system of not working, when after all, he got the money, AND got to keep the trails.
I'll check his inventory.

EDIT: He doesn't have aqua trails, though he might not have had them in the first place.

Check your Transaction History and take a screenshot proving that you did send the money, please.
Last edited by Samule; Jun 10, 2008 at 02:52 AM.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Originally Posted by Samule View Post
Seems odd. Though, it does seem like a scamming situation.
By saying he never got the money, he could also say that he sent the trails, which he didn't, and you of course would say you never got them. Then, because he accuse the transfer system of not working, when after all, he got the money, AND got to keep the trails.
I'll check his inventory.

EDIT: He doesn't have aqua trails, though he might not have had them in the first place.

Check your Transaction History and take a screenshot proving that you did send the money, please.

There. Seems wierd of him to scam me, though. We're good friends.
[CBK]
Hmmm... it looks like it went through in that picture. Ask him for a screenshot too.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
He was probably scammed, he did send the money.
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_pub_t...p?userid=65154

EDIT: too late

Found popcorn's history
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_pub_t...p?userid=77460

It looks like he never sent it

He has the items

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_pubinv.php?userid=77460

popcorn's profile

http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=77460

I feel like a stalker >.>

EDIT2: oh wait, he doesn't have the items...
Last edited by Beeh; Jun 10, 2008 at 03:13 AM.
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
Darn it! Popcorn went offline just a little while ago. I suppose I can wait till tomorrow to ask him. It's just so wierd of him. Why would he scam one of his best friends?
[CBK]
It doesn't look like he has the items. I see no aqua trails in Popcorn's inv.
If he owns it, it's in his portfolio.
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
SrgtCorn: I just ran into him on a game server, so I brought this up.
He ran away.
I sent a PM to him suggesting he either send your money back,
or send the aqua trails.

Note: His transaction history shows that he has never bought, sold, or traded aqua trails by any means.
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Originally Posted by volt View Post
SrgtCorn: I just ran into him on a game server, so I brought this up.
He ran away.
I sent a PM to him suggesting he either send your money back,
or send the aqua trails.

Note: His transaction history shows that he has never bought, sold, or traded aqua trails by any means.

I just asked him to send a screeny, and he said that something was wrong with his computer and he spectated. Oh wells. I'll just buy more Tcs and get trails the hard way.
[CBK]
But you do want your TC back right?

(note: his history also looks as if he's already spent the money you gave him)