Toribash
Original Post
I think I've been scammed..
Ok 3 days ago fathead56 agreed to trade with me for dragon force, I sent him acid force, vampire force, and 2k for it. He agreed. He said 2 days ago I need 5k more. Yesterday he said he needs 7k more, and he'll get it tomorrow. Now he hasnt been on all day and it woiuld be 11 at night where he lives..
Hes been constantly stalling saying ill get it..
Last edited by IdiotForce; Jun 10, 2008 at 11:21 PM.
<Patriotz>: oshi I opened a torrent page and it was old lady pron D: (scared for life)
every time you say u get scammed, it happens that your not. so i dont think people will belive you, but if so, just stop getting SCAMMED!
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Originally Posted by namcoboy View Post
Ok 3 days ago fathead56 agreed to trade with me for dragon force, I sent him acid force, vampire force, and 2k for it. He agreed. He said 2 days ago I need 5k more. Yesterday he said he needs 7k more, and he'll get it tomorrow. Now he hasnt been on all day and it woiuld be 11 at night where he lives..
Hes been constantly stalling saying ill get it..

Fathead hasnt been on all day because he closed (well, no longer uses) that account XP

He has a new one called FaTHeaD56 or something wierd like that now. And he probably is just short on cash and needs to get more to pay for Vampire. It is hella expensive. This probably won't be that hard to sort out, so i think my help is no longer needed.
[CBK]
kthx

And the rest of you, why does it even bother you? You just cant resist going out of your way just trying to make fun of someone can you?
<Patriotz>: oshi I opened a torrent page and it was old lady pron D: (scared for life)