Toribash
Original Post
Options resetting themselves?
For some reason, whenever I change anything in the options menu, it works, however it resets whenever I close and reopen the game.

Offtopic:
Does fluid blood lag the game (a LOT), or is my computer just slow? Shaders works fine, it's just fluid blood.
Try deleting default.cfg from the game folder (c: \games\Toribash 3.3)
and then try again setting the options.

If it still doesn't work - which option are you trying to set ?
Create a shortcut (or use one that was already there) and in the "Target" box, should be something like this: "CProgram Files\Toribash-3.3\toribash.exe" including the quotes. Add " -width <desired width in pixels> -height <desired height in pixels>" sans the quotes to the end, (hopefully this is obvious) replacing the carats and the text inside with what it suggests.
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]
Thank you!! Is it normal for fluid blood to lag tremendously? It's odd because the game runs very smoothly, at 1600x1200 resolution, with shaders on.
Well, I don't think it causes much of an issue with me, but some of the other settings cause a fair bit of lag. Also, if the blood is right in the camera, it causes a decent slow down for me (well, not that bad really, but it's noticeable).
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]
Thats weird, because with me it slows the game down to what seems like 1 fps, and makes it difficult to get back to the options menu to disable it. Any ideas?

It's fine until someone gets hit.