Toribash
Starts out pretty good. But, I got slightly disappointed when none of the handthrows dismembered or decapitated Uke.
Without the decap it looked kinda unfinished. You should try getting that decap, not necessarily with those handthrows, but getting that decap would make the replay look more complete IMO.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
The beginning was realy good and pretty fast too, but then i dont know you lost the speed and your relax. Split was not ealy good and the skeet could be better
Definitelly not your best replay >: 7/10
Thanks for the comments guys, Tamer0 made a skeetcap that looks just great.

Also, here's another one.
Attached Files
Mark of destiny.rpl (198.8 KB, 13 views)
beep
The opener was pretty nice with a good manipulation, The second part was a bit messy though.
The decap looks a little weak and i don't like so much when you broke the legs.
It could be more destructive especially after the decap.
Not your best. 7/10.
Long gone
The first two hits were good, but the leg dismemberments were kinda messy and they were caused by the grab which also made it less elegant and stylish. I love the decapitating hit, it's powerful and got some oomph within it. Not bad, but I advice you to cause all your dismemberments using kicks or punches and not from the pressure of grabs.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Yeah, those were kind of by accident. I was simply trying to use my left leg to wrap around, but by the time that happened, there weren't any legs on uke left.
beep