[VID]Toribash- Tamakuu
Heres A Video I Made For Tamakuu
Gimme Dat CnC
Editing Software:Sony Vegas
Recording Software:Fraps
Song:Meg & Dia - Monster (DotEXE Remix)
Drop By Channel
Watch In HD

Last edited by Kolorz; Jun 8, 2013 at 08:51 AM.
Amazing CC, the colors look really nice in this. The freecam was good on the first two clips, but at 0:27 - 0:31, the angle is very uninteresting and doesn't show much of what is happening. Nice sync with the tricking, and the sync on the madmans were barely noticeable.

You ended the song right before the drop, which felt really weird. I'm not saying the edit needs to have a drop in it, but the video ended with really slow twixtor just as the song was speeding up.
Great job, I like the shaders n' stuff, it's a shame I was thinking you we're gonna do some sweet syncing with the drop but then the vid end :c
i am the best in toribash
Sorry, but I didn't like this.
Video was way too slow at some parts, and you could've incorporated the song a bit more. Picture how someone like Vitiek could have made this. They're much more creative. Especially with the tricking, it's easy to manipulate while keeping it looking cool. 0:27 should DEFINITELY have more editing to it, just listen to it and think about what you can do with all those vocals. The sync was weak, and poorly chosen. There are better moments where you could've synced the song than the parts you chose. When there was sync, it was barely noticeable, and I had to check a few times to see if there even was any.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Is every video going to have the 'editing perfect' clip on it?

Stop focusing on pretty colors and add some sync. The video was very plain, try to get creative, don't just whip out a video in 10 minutes. I found the song annoying because I dunno maybe I heard it over 1000 times.
I play games and lift weights.
Originally Posted by Humper View Post
Is every video going to have the 'editing perfect' clip on it?

nobody has to use them if they don't want to, but it's to show that they're in the group. it's a team of tb editors o7