Ranking
Original Post
[vid]Toribash - dram4

Hello everyone...

Replay's by kauds and me.
Last edited by TORIITO; Jun 9, 2013 at 07:17 AM.

Artist. Sometimes.

please read the art board rules
thread titles need tags and stuff
added them for you this time, dont forget them next time.

nice vid overall, pretty to look at, but got bored about 30 seconds in.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Shader fit the song a LOT. However, this was so boring to watch I can't even. There is no replay to it, there's just a slowmo ingame + twixtor added to it. You don't get any toribash out of this.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TORIITO View Post

Replay's by kauds and me.

the first replay is by jisse, not kauds. I'm fairly certain it was stolen intentionally.

the video itself is quite nice, though very slow. It look like 50 seconds for ONE replay.... I don't even. you could have picked a faster song and maybe sped up the replays, so yeah. the shader and the fog overlay thingy work pretty well together though. Reminds me of the smog in Beijing, China.
Originally Posted by Wesmrocks View Post
the first replay is by jisse, not kauds. I'm fairly certain it was stolen intentionally.

the video itself is quite nice, though very slow. It look like 50 seconds for ONE replay.... I don't even. you could have picked a faster song and maybe sped up the replays, so yeah. the shader and the fog overlay thingy work pretty well together though. Reminds me of the smog in Beijing, China.

On the replay, I have nothing to comment. Ideally you send a pm to him. Since he was even handed me the replay saying it was him.
Also: Thanks.
-----
Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
Shader fit the song a LOT. However, this was so boring to watch I can't even. There is no replay to it, there's just a slowmo ingame + twixtor added to it. You don't get any toribash out of this.

Er... Ok. ._.
Last edited by TORIITO; Jun 10, 2013 at 01:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Artist. Sometimes.

This should be made Into a toribash movie maybe? Just with like the song and everything put my mind to that ,Anywho, i give it a 10/10 It was amazing to me,I loved how you chose the right song,the right shader,the right effects,and the right replays. ~Jhon
Originally Posted by JhonMorson View Post
This should be made Into a toribash movie maybe? Just with like the song and everything put my mind to that ,Anywho, i give it a 10/10 It was amazing to me,I loved how you chose the right song,the right shader,the right effects,and the right replays. ~Jhon

Thanks Jhon..

Artist. Sometimes.