Toribash
Original Post
[OUTDATED]Tutorial: Color Stuff
Color Stuff
You can't make your mods or scripts colored, but your nick, replays, messages, roomnames and many other you can. You can do this by writing ^<number>Text and it will make other color. Let's go !
1.Colors To Write:
If you want to make something coloured you will need this:

Azurite is 62
Shaman is 65

Also remember ^1 or ^2 and so on to ^9 won't work you need to write ^01 and so on..
Credit to NutHug
I have it thanks to NutHug for his tutorial. I will put link to it later. If you want to make something azurite you need to write ^62. I will show you how it works in next steps.
2.Room Colors:
If you want to make room color you can do it in 2 ways:
a)Writing in single or multiplayer /jo <server name>
or
b)Go to multiplayer and click "c" and then write server name.
I choosed 1st way. You say:/jo ^<numberofcolorhere><Nameofserver or one litter of server like O>^<numberofcolorhere><Other litter or new word>.... and so on. Here how does it looks:

And on multiplayer!!:

I Think you will understand yet how to make color servers
3.Replays Colors:
When you made a cool replay like this:

and you want to save it. You want it to be coloured. So you do the same you write ^<Numberofcolor><WordOrLetter>...and so on. Here's a example:

So when you save it and go to your replays folder you will see:

That's all for replays
4.Nicknames Colors:
This is the coolest one I figured out. You got to your login part at the toribash client where you need to put your login and pass. You put ^<numberofcolor>[^<numberofcolor>Tag<numberofcolor>]<numberofcolor>Name and so on. You can do many variations. I wrote this:

and i get this!:

Fracture and Azurite. It's the coolest think with colors I bet.
UPDATE:WORKS ONLY IN SINGLEPLAYER. ONLY WAY TO MAKE IT IN MP IS TO MAKE LOGIN WITH ^<numer> THEN IT WILL BE POSSIBLE or ASK KAI-TIGER TO CHANGE NICKNAME TO ONE WITH ^<number>.
5.Other Stuff:
The other stuff is emote,/cp,message and other things of that type. You can't make your speak coloured. If you want to do it just write like all time /cp ^<number of color>Something. It works the same with other things.
/em ^<numbercolourhere><wat u wanna say>

Credits:
NUTHUG for numbers of colors
KAMIL077 for figuring out the existance of making color stuff
VLADVLAD for getting info about /cp and others
DANVARI for making this tutorial

If there will be something more i will add it. Thanks!
From Author: I think this color stuff is very stupid. It's because nobody will buy emotes. It will probably exist only to the next update.
Last edited by Danvari; Oct 25, 2008 at 01:12 PM.
]
All of this info was already included in the other thread. You could've just suggested that the first post of that thread be edited.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Also you should mention that for single digit numbers should be written as ^08.
EDIT: Ugh, nevermind, I didn't read your tutorial properly.
Last edited by DeeJayy741; Nov 1, 2008 at 11:28 AM.