Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
The music pretty much sucks (and that's coming from a metal and rock fan) and the slow down and speed up effect is repeated too much. It's annoying when there's a guy going really slow trying to decap the uke and then the head just flies at the screen at super speed.
Tint is sex.
Lol, bez thrandira, rukiego, sorrisa i mnie nie ocenie.

A tak srsly (end of polish D: ), music is overused and too lot of shitload kind of effects, but it looks preety nice.
Edit:
Zak: Bwahhaha IM NOT JOKING SO, I have not bad spars and tricks if you wanna know.
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
If you think you're able to do sth similar to HWDIIP, then you're wrong.
As far as I see, it would be same as your previous videos, nothing special with shitloads of unnecessary effects in random places.
If I were about to make video about polish players, I would start with asking for replays from completely other ppl than you did.
I'm not lookin forward for it, atleast untill you're gonna change the name of this project.
For now 5/10 ( and I can bet that my final rating for finished video won't be much higer )

Quoted for truth, mainly first line.
Last edited by Vedius; Aug 13, 2011 at 04:41 PM.
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3
hehe to nie moja wina ze ich nie ma moze jakos ich jeszcze namowie a jak chcesz byc w vidku to napisz do mnie PM z repkami :]

thx 4 comments
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
If you think you're able to do sth similar to HWDIIP, then you're wrong.
As far as I see, it would be same as your previous videos, nothing special with shitloads of unnecessary effects in random places.
If I were about to make video about polish players, I would start with asking for replays from completely other ppl than you did.
I'm not lookin forward for it, atleast untill you're gonna change the name of this project.
For now 5/10 ( and I can bet that my final rating for finished video won't be much higer )
retired
Originally Posted by evildog View Post
Lol, bez thrandira, rukiego, sorrisa i mnie nie ocenie.

BWAHAHAHAHA, ELVILDOG, ARE YOU JOKING OR SO?

I know that it's cool to set Your nick near Sorriso, but srsly, You need a lot of training until You are as good as he. Sorry bro, You're not pro player or so to be "ZOMG MUST HAVE" in a video about polish players.

About vid: boring, but kinda funny- I love replays where You are moving uke to make decap : DDD Nice vid about Your friends (?), but nothing special... I hope that You will be able to make it way better if You will end it... Actually it's pretty much a crap :o I can rate it for 3 or 4/10....
And to all non-polish toribash community members: no, that's not a vid about the best polish players, don't worry =)
I don't mind the song, but the camming and replays could have been faster to match the song. The freecamming is really nice and I like how you sped up and slowed down the replays. Some parts of the replays are hard to see because you zoomed in too close!

The only problem with a song like this (besides some people not liking the genre) is that it's hard to sync replays with.

Continue.