Toribash
Original Post
Sort of a throw
I made a replay.

Apparently, I've been gone for about fifty years, so odds I'm doing rubbish old geezer moves while you've all moved on to kicking eyeballs out of their sockets and the likes. Or I might have gotten really horrible, like maybe I lost my left hand fending off grizzlies in the wild and I thus can't use the z/x/c keys effectively.

But here's some sorry attempt at throwing someone that I might possibly be almost a bit happy about. Also includes boink on the head and decap.
Attached Files
throwingthingsabit.rpl (177.5 KB, 82 views)
The beginning was cool. The middle was bleh. The end was holy crap balance.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I always remember the first time I opened Toribash and saw that headkick. Great move.

/Near-total offtopicness
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
If Gnarf just wanted to beat up uke, he could have done so, better than you. he did a throw, which are hard to do, and it was great

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
... he did a throw, which are hard to do, and it was great

Graahhh! I would make a replay right now to prove you right/wrong but the stupid limit is to limiting.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Meep. Some new thing attached. Less than flawless end stance, which I'll blame on running out of time, but, uh, uke falls in some half-amusing way. Yes!

Originally Posted by DesertPunk View Post
this is what we young people are up to :P

Think I saw that when checking out some replays before starting this here thread. That's rather impressive in my book. Seems all controlled and things, doesn't just look like spasms happening to decap things.

Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
If Gnarf just wanted to beat up uke, he could have done so, better than you.

I'm not gonna second that :|

Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
The beginning was cool. The middle was bleh. The end was holy crap balance.

Well, I was more happy about the throw (which I'd say is the middle) than the decap (beginning). The decap serves its purpose in that it makes uke all relaxed for the throw, but it's not really anything particularly anything. I'm not usually awfully fond of taking lots of damage from uke, but I'd say it makes sense for those kinds of throws. The throwing of head near the end is rather rubbish though. That can't be how real men throw things

But hey. Let's talk like monsters!

Groarrrh.
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Graahhh!

Graaarhh!
Attached Files
crotchpokeheadkick.rpl (144.6 KB, 36 views)
The replays are alright 5/10, I think its hard to appreciate, especially groofgroofgroof, beacuse its so impractical, its more like a dance that just has a kick added to it, I personally like the dancing, and woulda stuck to that.

THAT WAS ALL ONE SENTENCE DAMN!
LONG LIVE QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE!!!
2nd Dan Black Belt
UNCE Aikido/Sabmbo Player
Josh Homme: "Ck-Ck-Ck-ck-Ck-Cocaine!"
Oho, we're finally good enough for you to make SP replays eh?

Old-skool, remember all those old moves in the 1.98 freeware nice throw though, these are hard to do even with sambo.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.