Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
The extent of my knowledge
Formerly known as Rune or DeprivedOR.

I make replays that people tend to enjoy and if you feel like giving me a chance; sit down, click the "download" button and relax.
Oh, BTW, welcome to the extent of my knowledge.

Last page, please.

-----
Monkey martial arts style.
Attached Files
!Madman - Joyous Occasions.rpl (375.0 KB, 60 views)
Last edited by zubin; Jan 23, 2016 at 02:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That was really unique and creative, I'll give it an 8/10 because you didn't goatse and say 'Clen represent' at the end
Glimpsed
Twas nice c:

Now for the cnc:
The first two punches didn't look that powerful imo, and try not to relax ur neck, the floppiness looks really dumb. For the first kick you switched your momentum on the leg and it looked sorta meh. Then the throw didn't really have a point to it. Grabbing when you punch looks pretty weird imo, but that might just be a personal thing.

6/10 Try not to switch the direction of your momentum so much.

There was some twitchy parts but I think the glitches caused that.
not me
I think the roll seemed overly-dramatic, that's my only problem.

If you don't finish this replay my horde of locusts will lay eggs in your bladder and you will be exposed to the excruciating pain of birth through your penis.
Last edited by Bloomedia; Oct 19, 2015 at 02:02 AM.
Zubin - We keep coming back.rpl
moves are pretty nice, running is ok. i really like this work, but delete Uke from parkour replays

keep doing c:
[HACK] [Replayz]

I tried something new:
tf 10 without editing AT ALL (no restarts (r) no edit (e) in the middle no checking it out)
so basically multiplayer

now I know it's not TOO good but keep in mind I couldn't really check also less air because I had to land properly and my arms aren't too good. also didn't really go for specific tricks because I wasn't really sure what I could do :v

enjoy
Attached Files
[Z]Leasure.rpl (149.8 KB, 35 views)