Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
World War 3
Opinions on world war 3?

Imo it's already started. The paris attacks, bombings in Syria, and SO many shootings recently!

It feels like everyone is getting more depressed in the world

but I wanna hear about your opinion...
Join the Cool Kids
Smallbowl is Sexist
Feel like it's gonna be like the Wars in Iraq or Afghanistan, but nothing compared to World War 1/2.
Tyzo: Haunted Memes can't crush Obey's Dreams.
Yay: But RelaxAll can crush Obey's Balls.
This is not going to be a WW3. There isn't two real divergent giants yet. Nothing go make a war go worldwide. May cause massive destruction and deaths, but as said by Yaysian, nothing compared to the two before. Fortunately.
I think this should be on Discussion tho
All it is is a big load of hysteria created by the media and general public exaggerating the magnitude of the situation. If anything, all this hype is just dick compensation for Islamophobes and their "Hah! I told you so!" argument.
Most world wars involve two or more world leaders (and their nation) to be at war with one another.

These acts with Syria and ISIS aren't even close.

The closest we are to World War III is our issues with North Korea. Or with Putin. But Putin seems to be more reasonable when it comes to differences.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Not many country's can afford war at this rate, WW3 is way off. The only concern is ISIS and a few Taliban rebel groups etc etc.

No major country will pull then pin and start a World war to costly
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
terrorism =/ war

Correct me if I'm wrong but, terrorism did lead to war, back at the afghanistan or Iraq wars. But still, nothing compared to ww2/1. If you were to consider the bombing of Syria an act of war. Compare that bombing to the bombing of Hiroshima.
Tyzo: Haunted Memes can't crush Obey's Dreams.
Yay: But RelaxAll can crush Obey's Balls.
Originally Posted by Yaysian View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong but, terrorism did lead to war

Terrorism still =/ war
It's not because somenthing leads to another, that this thing is the "somenthing".
If one man kills another, doesn't mean this man is death. (?)

Originally Posted by Yaysian View Post
If you were to consider the bombing of Syria an act of war. Compare that bombing to the bombing of Hiroshima.

Those are 2 very different things. The bombing of Syria was an (kinda failed) attempt to stop the terrorism, while Hiroshima's was a show-off USA's military power superiority, since the war was already won.
Last edited by Xylonn; Dec 15, 2015 at 03:57 PM.
There won't be WW3 anytime soon. What we are facing now is 3rd wave of Muslisms that are trying to conquer Europe. First was stopped in 732. Second in 1683. When this wave will stop?
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."