Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
WIELDER OF THE COCKHAMMER
I shall post more replays here.
New ones.
CnC.

WIELDER OF THE COCKHAMMER
Attached Files
C#MM - Blank Thoughts.rpl (316.8 KB, 28 views)
Cigs - S - Fruit Ninja.rpl (836.7 KB, 23 views)
Cigs - S - Wolf Attack.rpl (486.6 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by Dscigs; May 5, 2013 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Title :>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
i loved the first 2 man.especially style doesnt get you skeets your momentum and velocity the aim of that skeet perfect bruh im pretty sure spars dont belong in single player but....The spars were ok
damn im gettin old
demonic possession:
Well, not a fan of the spplit but that arm kick was nice.
The punch was destrctive and cool.
Overall, nice and destrctive replay

The second one was alright, the flow wasn't that good and you ghosted your arm it looked ugly.
but the kick and decap was nice in my opinion.

*requesting cnc maybe?
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
I really enjoy openers in that style for some reason.
The instant grab was a tiny bit of a turn off for me, but the kick made up for it.
2nd hit was pretty nice. I actually like that you used a bit of your knee in the hit; It made for more DM's, I believe.
I think you could have edit the 3rd kick a little more to get a more stylish kick, but im not sure. Seemed like Uke's dismembered limps got in the way a bit, which is always annoying when trying to make a replay.
I thought you were going to end it after that, but you added yet another nice DM.
Overall I think it was a pretty solid replay, Dscigs.
Twas okay but you lost the flow when you were trying to do the skeet. The first kick was good and the second and third ones flowed well but that skeet was really meh and broke the flow as stated above.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Thanks.
Just a little replay I've been working on, I'm not finished yet, however I figured I'd get some opinions on how good it is so far, and what I could do.
Attached Files
C#MM - Batman likes Bats.rpl (210.2 KB, 18 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|