Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
PTD's Replay Thread
I am starting to get back into making replays after a long time of hardly making any :<

Here is one I made today, I was originally going to make the spin go into me splitting Uke, but then I have another idea and changed it around.
Attached Files
#R-Spinny.rpl (115.5 KB, 17 views)
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Haha, I’ll be unbanned today though hopefully. Can I Get some more cnc on this please?
Last edited by PTDBank; Apr 29, 2013 at 04:46 PM.
Hattersin wants that.
Bump.

Quick replay, couldn't get the boom with the second hit, no matter how many times I tried
Attached Files
#R-Jajaja.rpl (109.4 KB, 14 views)
You could've gotten a lot more power out of that opener, and I wouldn't complain if it wasn't a boring opener. If you're going to go for something simple and symmetrical, try to make as much use out of it as possible or else you come out just looking lazy. First kick was a snap kick, nothing special there, but I think you should've followed through more on it. you could get a nice launch on the torso and set up for a good chase hit. The decap was a strong followup, no complaints there. Great transition into a spin, but not-so-great transition into a pose. Overall, a bit generic, but you've definitely got a style going there, just try and do something besides get straight to the point, because that's where your individuality, and thus your interestingness*, really shine through.

* = may not me a real word
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Thanks for that, Larfen. I will try to make my replays more interesting

The thing is, I don't have a good imagination for openers, so I just keep clicking random joints until I get a good move going. I will start making a new replay soon.