Toribash
Original Post
[S]elling Two Different Texture Sets

Spoiler

--------------------------------------

Spoiler

--------------------------------------
[State Your Price I'll Try To Make An Official Sum Of TC Based On Your Prices]

If You Don't Want To Buy It Then At Least Tell Me If I Should Continue Creating Textures And Leave A Rating If Possible

Thank You For Your Time, Hope You Have A Wonderful Day Or Night

Thank You
Last edited by DisguisedG; Jul 11, 2016 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Added Another Set
Originally Posted by Vinyl View Post

Come On Man I Spent 4 Weeks Designing It And Drawing 65K Would Be Nice Tbh, But Before I Say Anything Lets Wait For More People To Offer

Thanks For The Offer Though I Appreciate The Support Your Giving To Me It Means A Lot To A Starter Like Me
Originally Posted by DisguisedG View Post
Come On Man I Spent 4 Weeks Designing It And Drawing 65K Would Be Nice Tbh, But Before I Say Anything Lets Wait For More People To Offer

Thanks For The Offer Though I Appreciate The Support Your Giving To Me It Means A Lot To A Starter Like Me

You didn't add any minimum bid so I guess my bid is valid, do I have to wait 24h? Also, is it your first set? Looks nice

You didn't add any minimum bid so I guess my bid is valid, do I have to wait 24h? Also, is it your first set? Looks nice

Yeah I Know I Didn't Set A Minimum Bid, Unprofessional Of Me, But I Did This To Give The Community A Chance For Feedback And There Personal Thoughts On It, Also Yeah Honestly This Is My First Set.... And Thank You I Wasn't Sure If Someone Was Gonna Like It Or Not
Originally Posted by saadBRAVE View Post
Can we have ingame pictures?

I Would Give You In Game Pictures But All I Have Is 128x128 Body Textures, Not Even Joints, The Set Is Meant For High Quality To Mid Quality, Referring To 256x256 or 512x512 Joint And Body Textures
-----
BUMP
Last edited by DisguisedG; Jul 11, 2016 at 12:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I dunno 16k each
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!