Toribash
Original Post
Question reguarding full texture set.
I really want to buy the pack, but I already have a head texture and left bicep texture. I'm wondering if there is any way I can get a refund for these, or some other compensation since there is nothing I can do with two extra Texture's.
I'm pretty sure the Toribash team wants my buisness so any help would be fantastic.

Thank you.
Originally Posted by Magix View Post
You're getting the set a lot cheaper as it is, can't you just be thankful for that? Amazing.

Or nobody gets any money and I stay content with my 2 textures.
TBH, I can't see them doing it.

If you really want to try & peruse this catch veb on IRC.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Hey be thankful. When I got my textures, there were no COMPLETEYOURSET promo offers. No packs. Nothing. You had to buy them with tcs. Which I earned through hundreds of hours of texturing. So don't even start with me!

You are lucky enough as it is.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I guess it's too bad that you already bought two textures, but really, the pack isn't very expensive... I'd just not worry about it and own two doubles.
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Hey be thankful. When I got my textures, there were no COMPLETEYOURSET promo offers. No packs. Nothing. You had to buy them with tcs. Which I earned through hundreds of hours of texturing. So don't even start with me!

You are lucky enough as it is.

True, I spent a fortune buying all mine and now it's only £17 for the set. TBH 35k isn't that much to lose, and maybe in the future we'll be able to sell textures.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you