Ranking
Original Post
chat disappears and spaces
For me, when ingame. This mostly occurs on my 4.62

I'm ingame and I chat and chat goes funny, it either disappears and spaces. Or it just changes writing place in my message and messes it up. Or a variation of both.

Sooo it's really impractical for me to chat when in duels, tho I'd llike to. Can this be fixed somehow?
I am not sure, itmight be your computer or ur tb might be installed wrong.
-----
Try to reinstall it.
Last edited by Saku; Dec 26, 2013 at 04:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
For me, when ingame. This mostly occurs on my 4.62

I'm ingame and I chat and chat goes funny, it either disappears and spaces. Or it just changes writing place in my message and messes it up. Or a variation of both.

Sooo it's really impractical for me to chat when in duels, tho I'd llike to. Can this be fixed somehow?

Are you playing in fullscreen because I had a glitch when it did this if I minimized the game try going out of fullscreen

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Originally Posted by goughy1210 View Post
Are you playing in fullscreen because I had a glitch when it did this if I minimized the game try going out of fullscreen

no, not playing full screen. I like never play full screen, except for highdef flames or texture previews.

Originally Posted by imapirate View Post
Go to setup> options > advanced options and check disable graphis reloading option.
That should do it (worked for me)

I think I have it checked by default. Not sure was it checked or unchecked before. I'll give this client a few hours and see if it works or no...
Ok, I'll try this! Let's ee
Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
Sometimes esc twice works for me
or try to whisper anybody or write something

What do you do with esc twice? I mean, if you've spaced... it's already over
Originally Posted by Fear View Post
The chat box dissappears if your mouse is detected to move over your tori.

THIS! Omg thx I didn't even know. Now I'm gonna put this mouse aside when typing

Not a big fan of the feature, tho