Toribash
Original Post
bicep texture help
i'm trying to put on a left bicep texture,i made the texture,and i named it l_biceps.tga and instead i'm getting this :

but i want this :

what am i doing wrong ? oh and the first pic seems to be the default bicep picture :/ so wtf.seriously. even after i removed all of my gradients it still came up with that same default-type of picture.i use gimp 2.6 and toribash 3.8 and i'm using the beta texture as well.
It could be that the file needs to be named l_bicep.tga instead of l_biceps.tga. Drop the letter 's' and try to upload again. Tell me if this works.

Also the stickied thread saying "Read this if you can't see/upload textures" could help. Might want to give that a read.
Last edited by marcus; Jun 22, 2009 at 06:44 AM.
[spirit]
ok i tried it and now i don't have a texture at all...and the stickied thread said to use 3.72 which i couldn't see textures AT ALL so yeah.epic failure.
so now i have no idea and i paid a friggin 5k for the texture not to work,so [facepalm]
Right.
You go here and upload the image.

The image of the forums wont change, but it will change in game.
Thats a bug, we know about it.
Will be fixed.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

im sorry to be a noob but what do you mean by upload ? all i see is template and purchase,i don't see any upload button. :/
Profile, have you bought the actual texture yet? Or are you trying it out

If you have NOT bought the texture and are just trying the graphic out, put that tga file into your custom folder (located in your toribash folder) and rename it "head.tga"

make sure you unchecked RLA compression, or else it won't show up.

That technique will not show up to anyone besides yourself.

If you have bought the actual texture, then go to the link provided by slip and select "browse" next to your texture. Find your texture, then select it. Hit upload, and your texture is loaded into the toribash servers.
((Pro-Evolution, Anti-Christ))
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend
i think i found my problem.

i got the texture from dealfinder,everything else such as making it i did correctly,and why would i name the bicep texture "head.tga" ? :|

nvm,i i wasn't looking at the bumpmap upload part. found ityay ! now i feel ike a dumbass,someone close this thread.

nevermind again,i finallly uploaded the texture,and i see the texture in the texture section,but ingame i can't see it.and all my gradients are deactivated.so now i'm really pissed.
Last edited by Bio; Jun 23, 2009 at 12:43 AM. Reason: it aint working.
Originally Posted by Profile1to10 View Post
why would i name the bicep texture "head.tga" ? :|

Beats me. Wasn't my idea o_o

soz, im tired
((Pro-Evolution, Anti-Christ))
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend
alright i think i found the problem,i don't hav ethe lateast beta,i got beta 3.

i got my texture working,just now it's iN BLACK AND WHITE ! WTF IS UP WITH TORIBASH
Last edited by Bio; Jun 23, 2009 at 01:37 AM.
Originally Posted by Profile1to10 View Post
alright i think i found the problem,i don't hav ethe lateast beta,i got beta 3.

i got my texture working,just now it's iN BLACK AND WHITE ! WTF IS UP WITH TORIBASH

Are you sure your textures werent RLE compressed?
Though that shouldnt be a problem when your uploading it.

Also what dimensions does the image have?

And finally, you might wanna post this here.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!