Ranking
i actually went outside for once, walked outside and was greeted by hurricane beryl
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
i actually went outside for once, walked outside and was greeted by hurricane beryl

did you get that cat 1 at the Texas border or did you get slammed by cat 4/5 in jamaica

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
i was shaking and crying the entire time ... why, hampa? i asked repeatedly

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
did you get that cat 1 at the Texas border or did you get slammed by cat 4/5 in jamaica

in louisiana, i was literally on the tip of the northeast of it, not a whole lot of rain but alot of wind, i went n rode my bike and going north i didnt need to pedal, wind was pushing me at like 8mph while im a 25lb bike weighing 140~lbs, try to pedal south and i had to put my entire bodyweight on each pedal separately just to get it to move a little bit.

i could make out the shape of the hurricane cuz of the cloud movement, the clouds were passing due north directly above me and if i looked northwest as far as i could see the clouds were going hard west, past me was mostly clear skies, literally just caught the edge of it. now hurricane laura in 2020 on the other hand.... that made landfall 4 miles from my city at a cat 4 or smthn, then 6 months after that another cat 3 hurricane made landfall like 17 miles away from where laura was. those were some fun years.
Last edited by Kirito; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:02 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
KYS

(Keep Yourself Safe)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
The containment procedure to keep all of us stuck in Toribash failed, and for a moment we were free

and soon we were shackled back together