Toribash
Original Post
[VID] TB-Visions
Here's basically a full length edit I just finished, which was a scrap at one point cause I had bought a new laptop. After rendering about 4 times due to issues that came up in each of those attempts, I managed to finally get it decent. Not much in terms of effects, but it kind of showcases a butt ton of tricking replays and some parkour. I do take an interest into tricking, parkour and freerunning in real life too, so that's what motivates me to do these kind of exclusive videos to those particular replays. However, I hope you enjoy!

Song- Rameses B- Visionary
Editing software- Sony Vegas 13
Recording software- Fraps 13
Replays- Ezio, Marrez, Jisse, Largekilla, Oblivion, Dahstevy, Xioi, Nate, Skywhale, Jaker, Chilledon, iFred, 2WC, Dobby, Combatbot, Swexx
Last edited by FaintBLackCLOUd; Feb 16, 2015 at 12:14 PM.

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
As you said yourself, not much on the effects but you actually made something
I enjoyed watching, the freecam was choppy at some places but generally
I liked it, however on some parts its way too bright. I can definetly see the
sync in this though so great job.
"No mortal arse can quench my thirst."
Thanks Yea with the bright sections, probably the first minute or so I had to really try and tone down, cause it was pre-edited and all that on my old laptop so I had to transfer it over and make it less bright, also with the non-textured players, the brightness was more so of an issue with them than others.

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
did a lot of skipping around during the parkour bits
rly boring tbh and the song wasn't well chosen

would've left this at the scrap
u can do better pal
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

That was the risk I took I think when making a full length edit, and also having it with only trick/parkour/ other, replays. I had fun making the video, but yea I made it full knowing the possibility of it being boring to some.
With the parkour replays, the only one I skipped on was swexx's second replay, cause it was just running for the first chunk of it. The one with xioi where I transition through the pillar or something was unfinished I think so I stopped before he flopped. Thanks for the feedback anyways

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
did a lot of skipping around during the parkour bits
rly boring tbh and the song wasn't well chosen

would've left this at the scrap
u can do better pal

u only do generic shit editing so you really shouldnt say anything lmao
"No mortal arse can quench my thirst."
To each their own, I rather enjoyed this video despite it not being "interesting" (Lack of effects)

I think the song choice wasn't bad, it reminds me of the older edits and tbh the editing suited it well

You should've just left it as 30fps though; having half the video at 30 and the rest at 60 looks a little odd to me
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Concon: Thanks again haha
Skip: Also thanks again. Yea with the fps I wasn't sure what I should've done, however, in all honesty, I instinctively rendered it at 60 :/, maybe rendering in 30 fps to keep the video at the same fps would've been smarter..

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther