Toribash
Original Post
[Art] Space Bananas

Monkey made in Zbrush, helmet made in Maya, rendered in Zbrush, composition made in Photoshop.

Took me around 5-6 hours. Currently working on it.
Last edited by Ezeth; Feb 17, 2015 at 09:00 AM.
I suppose it's supposed to be a reflection of a banana on his helmet. Right now it doesn't look like it at all. Looks like he's tattooed.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
It's a fantastic image dude, i like the monkey. In my opinion you should change is top brown part of the helmet, it's too bright, try to make it more opaque. And for the banana thing, you could change the position of the reflection, or increase the banana size; in this way the reflection covers a metallic part too and seems more real.
Yes, better. Just another little addition: banana's reflection on the eyes, something not too evident. I could be completely wrong, but i think it would look good.
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
awesome, you have talent.

You are just here for the bananas, aren't you?

Anyway, Great picture. I really like the looks of the monkey and helmet.
You could have worked more on the lower part of the picture, it looks out of place and undetailed.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Yes, better. Just another little addition: banana's reflection on the eyes, something not too evident. I could be completely wrong, but i think it would look good.

I already did that, but I guess its not that easy to see

Originally Posted by mackanak01 View Post
Anyway, Great picture. I really like the looks of the monkey and helmet.
You could have worked more on the lower part of the picture, it looks out of place and undetailed.

I don't see why I should detail it, detailing the bottom would just distract the viewer from where I want them to look, at the middle. Making it better looking could help tho.
Well, creative and nicely made, i've liked what you did with all the details and colors.
But, i do agree that you kinda failed with the reflection.