Toribash
Good atmosphere and colors, i like how you painted it. Nice proportions too.

But there is something strange in the face, i think it's the nose that isn't in the mid of the face, it isn't straight as it should be. Maybe it's a problem with the shaders on it.

Also the pinkie is too big in comparison with the rest of the hand.
I just want to start out. I love it, but some things that could be fixed:

The hand to me is quite annoying, I feel like that pinky is bigger than some male body parts :o No just kidding but it is a fairly big pinky...

Now some quick things that I noticed since I do have to make it quick, I noticed that the lips look funny... I don't know why but the way you did the eyes in the picture makes her look like she should be wearing lip gloss and such, which you did partly, but you never fully finished the lips. They are weird and blend in with the skin... Also... is she toothless? no harm in adding some white for teeth <3 love that lip bite ;)

Then it comes to the highlights... Highlights should be in more than one place besides the hair and the shoulder, should also be on her face and the inside hair just a little bit.

Hair needs a little more detail along the lines of inside. She has light purple here, highlights still show underneath the hair, they are hair strands, not full on curtains. Light will shine through hair and also light reflects off of objects onto other things.

The outside hair to the left should be a little better highlighted. Just scribble white in there...

Put some color on the face plox

The way that I imagine your drawing... Just know I did nothing besides the face/hair/highlights. Pinky I didn't mess with.... Also I did go a little strong on the hair highlights underneath, I was just in a rush haha, but either way, still looks good specially if you zoom out.

Overlapping compaired (Gif)

Compared Side By Side

Things done side by side

-----
Quick scribbles for the hair derp.

Last edited by Jak; Feb 20, 2015 at 10:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
HOly wow, this is by far, the best critique I've gotten. Thanks a lot for your time. This is great motivation for me too!
For the lips, I tried this weird style I saw somewhere where they're kinda linked with the skin colour, was pretty happy with the way it turned out, but your lips look way better.
Any time man, just shoot me a pm if you need anything and keep the good work up!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin