Toribash
Original Post
Crashes Instantly
I've had version 4.31 for awhile, and just yesterday when I started opening it up it instantly crashed, constantly, I redownloaded 4.31 5-6 times, opened the first time I pull it up, then crashed somewhere with 5-10 minutes in-game and today I downloaded 4.41 and it opened, however...it was just like 4.31 issue. Opens the first time, crashes within 5-10 minutes but once it's crashed the first time it will constantly crash without really opening. I'm on a 2007 Macbook Pro. Never had a issue before yesterday.

Edit- The fix I found was keep opening from the dmg where you pull the app down each time, but it eventually quit as well, now it when I pull up the app it opens the client, white screen, spinning ball of death (mac users know this) and then app shuts down and a whole list of stuff I don't understand pops up about what's wrong. I press re-open, does the same thing, click okay, and that's that. Nothing else happens. I don't know what's going on with it, so if anyone can help.. Please do.

This is the error it says in the crash report thing: *** error for object 0x220b380: pointer being freed was not allocated
Last edited by Camotan; Jul 5, 2013 at 07:42 PM. Reason: The fix only works at first.