Toribash
Its a shaders glitch, it affects all spherical shapes in toribash. Only way I know to fix it is to turn off shaders when you draw, or stay away from making any detail in the top (and bottom) 1/8th of the texture, and dont draw any straight lines within the top (and bottom) 1/4 of the texture to resist that pulling effect you see on the lines. (which basically makes any detail on 1/3 of the head worthless.) Either that or call hampa to make it behave like it does without shaders.

Here is kind of an explanation idk how true it is because it happens even on my good computer
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=412359

notice how some of the curved lines become straight and the purple area on top just disapears? If you can think in polar coordinates with triangular distortions then you might be able to make a straight line ...
Last edited by 13chillz; Feb 28, 2014 at 03:59 AM.
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
Its a shaders glitch, it affects all spherical shapes in toribash. Only way I know to fix it is to turn off shaders when you draw, or stay away from making any detail in the top (and bottom) 1/8th of the texture, and dont draw any straight lines within the top (and bottom) 1/4 of the texture to resist that pulling effect you see on the lines. (which basically makes any detail on 1/3 of the head worthless.) Either that or call hampa to make it behave like it does without shaders.

Here is kind of an explanation idk how true it is because it happens even on my good computer
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=412359

notice how some of the curved lines become straight and the purple area on top just disapears? If you can think in polar coordinates with triangular distortions then you might be able to make a straight line ...

But sometimes i see some people's heads with a good drawn top.
And there is detail up there? And do you have shaders on at all times? Remember that really badly warped area is only 10px from the top or so i think. And you can kinda hide it if you know what you are doing.
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
And there is detail up there? And do you have shaders on at all times?

1 question ~ yes there were some hard details without glitch
2 question ~ yes i always play with shaders

Ok i think whenever hampa will fix it.
Been a problem for a while. It's worse/better with different graphical hardware & drivers. Pot luck basically.

The reason you see textures with well drawn tops is because people compensate for it, or just fill the offending area with a solid colour.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you