Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Cheap Heads
I am really new to head making, I'm sure you will notice from the quality of my heads. :P

Heads can most likely be edited on request.

Some of these are intended to be transparent in certain parts, and look better like that.

Prices are possibly negotiable.

I can try taking requests but I can't promise much, mostly because im not that good yet.

1. 500tc
(the white background can be changed on request. Different color, transparent, etc...)

2. 500tc
(the white background can be changed on request. Different color, transparent, etc...)

3. 500tc

4. 500tc

5. 500tc
(the pink background can be changed on request. Different color, transparent, etc...)

6. 500tc
(the pink background can be changed on request. Different color, transparent, etc...)

7. 500tc

Criticism is welcome if it is helpful. Don't sugar coat it, but don't just talk trash either.

More heads to come I assume.
Last edited by Shawnson; Sep 5, 2009 at 11:40 AM.
That top head's pretty beast dude. Once I can afford it, I'm definitely hitting you up for some textures.
Done and done. I was under the impression that one could slightly edit pictures and use them. I never intended to cause any problems.