Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Wiki collaboration
Everyone needs to come up with a snippet about themselves for me to put in the [Evil] Wikipage. There's currently NOTHING for us there, and that needs to be fixed.

DONE!-----Pookie
Madgecko11
thebeaner1
Shlimby
houtz33
DONE!-----Taek
Project
Imubai
DONE!-----Tinerr
Tertywerty
DONE!-----Spartan094
Lucasgod
bRuCiA
BigNarb
Ssenkrad
Makoto
T0astman
55bobjoe
Yoshimi
DONE!-----Shlimmy
DONE!-----OK9ZERA
XmiechoX
Killzonex

I'll give you two weeks. If they're not posted by then, your fellow clan members will make it for you.
Last edited by Taek; Dec 19, 2008 at 01:33 AM.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
ooh a wiki. mabye you should make a list of all the members and a deadline, and scratch off each one as they post a good wiki until we reach the deadline and we put it up on the wiki.

and what should be in a good snippet? a couple sentences?
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
Well, I want the page to be in-depth, so a few sentences from everyone should be good.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
In-game name, real name, location, Belt, skills, and info on your real life and hobbies and such.

"I'm Taek, AKA Kenny Compton. I play from the USA. I'm a 3rd Dan Blackbelt. Judo is my specialty. I work as a stereo installation technician, and will soon be the undisputed world record holder in Need For Speed Underground 2."
hmmm. "Not to be confused with his alter ego Shlimby, Shlimmy is a 2nd Dan black belt and one of the few members of Evil this has been registered before Toribash became free. Shlimmy was the co-leader of a moderately successful clan named Shlim Union, but the group broke up after the game of Toribash became free, an event Shlimmy sometimes refers to as "the Noob Rush". After a brief membership with SMASH, (abandon ship!) Shlimmy came to settle with Evil. Shlimmy enjoys judo, kickbox and two other game types he cannot spell, teakwon and akkido. Shlimmy greatly dislikes playerID's, people who put unnecessary numbers in and after their names and people that think it is cool to sound baby-like by overuse of the letter W and the replacement of ye with ai in bye
Thx Shlimmy.

BTW, got a real name?
Last edited by Taek; Dec 9, 2008 at 01:49 AM.
dont u have a link up to there? cos i dont understand that...
well, here it goes my desc:

"Hi, i´m Tinerr, but my real name is Darío, i´m from Argentina, and i am studying biotecnology...
uhm, i play hockey, and toribash, speccialy judo... and a bit of aikido =)
and as shlimmy, i hate those numbered nicks... as i hate the non english speakin (russian or those things) cos i dont understand them =(
well, bb and have a good day...
Thx Tinerr. And as for the link, I'll be assembling the page altogether, no need to worry about it.