Toribash
Hi there, sit tight, I’ll have an administrator try look into this for you.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Hi, please make sure you've checked your spam folder as system mail may end up there. I don't know if your mail provider has us in their block list, but you may also add [email protected] and [email protected] to your contacts there just to make sure email goes through.

If you still don't receive verification mail, please contact us at [email protected] using the email linked to your account to have it verified manually - though at that point you may consider switching your linked email as it likely means you won't be able to receive password recovery (if you ever need one in future) as well.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Hi, please make sure you've checked your spam folder as system mail may end up there. I don't know if your mail provider has us in their block list, but you may also add [email protected] and [email protected] to your contacts there just to make sure email goes through.

If you still don't receive verification mail, please contact us at [email protected] using the email linked to your account to have it verified manually - though at that point you may consider switching your linked email as it likely means you won't be able to receive password recovery (if you ever need one in future) as well.

I checked the spam and tried adding the emails to my contacts but it didn't work, so I will change it back to my old email, thank you sir