Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Art] Collab with Jusmi
Still working on it (:

Jusmi pro!
made in photoshop cs4 and or whatever program Jusmi is using :P send it back and forth this week.
Last edited by Ezeth; Sep 30, 2012 at 10:13 PM.
Yeah legs will be longer. It was quite easy to edit, and it looked a bit better so win/win :P I personally like the glowing eye thing but might just be a matter of opinion.
*from our view .... his left hand seems to look like a stub not fingers, maybe if you moved the pinky over and didnt put it so close to the other finger next to it, it might look better? I dont know if im the only one who thinks this or not. Everything else is right on. I just feel like his fingers are to big though D:
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
He doesn't look strong at all.
It might be a lot of work but I think he will look much better if he had a more powerful stance.

As in:
breast forward, pelvic a bit forward.
As if he was flexing and standing there to intimidate you.

Character design and shading is nice, good work on that, guys!
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
He doesn't look strong at all.
It might be a lot of work but I think he will look much better if he had a more powerful stance.

As in:
breast forward, pelvic a bit forward.
As if he was flexing and standing there to intimidate you.

Character design and shading is nice, good work on that, guys!

uhm yeah.. Good suggestion but I dont know if I actually want to take the time to fix it seeing as I got so much stuff going on :P

Originally Posted by Shko View Post
Wow nice, can i use it for my avvy/VIP?

Yeah I guess.