Ranking
Original Post
Didn't Recieve Toricredits
Me and my problems. I've sold a head texture (No image with it, just the texture) through my YouShop, and I didn't get my toricredits! The item in my shop is gone, I got a PM saying I sold it, and my transaction history says I got the toricredits. Can anyone help? Thanks.
Last edited by danjrdood; Sep 27, 2009 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Fixed a grammar mistake.
Err that shouldnt be happening.

Anyways, I suggest PMing gman80/skulfuk/suomynona, they'll investigate the case and fix your problem.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

It appears in my transaction history and i got a pm that i buyed it. I'm not quite sure if i lost tc since i bought and sold a lot of things at that time.
KiTFoX: "COMPLETELY DISREGARD EVERYTHING I SAID. I SUCK COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF COCK."

Fura: What can I say? The pure definition of cool <3 ~BirdFlu

<RedDevil> Is it strange that Fura is the only regular Wibbler I like
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ⓄⓁⒹⒶ ⓋⒾⒷⒺ ⒶⓁⒶⓃ ⒷⒾⓈⒽ
Ohey look over there, a dancing dinosaur. :D
hanz0: The betting bot isn't programmed to scam anyone.

Fee: Fura you are fucking awesome.
Originally Posted by danjrdood View Post
I'll just let this slide. Lucky I have a booster.

Don't. Contact skulfuk so he takes care of you. Why would you let it down?
Gone
The shop is 55% off right now, I have a booster, and I already bought another one. I'm fine with losing tc.
Last edited by danjrdood; Sep 27, 2009 at 09:18 PM.
Honestly, it dosent make any sense.

If you own that money, then you should get it.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by danjrdood View Post
The shop is 55% off right now, I have a booster, and I already bought another one. I'm fine with losing tc.

Contact him instead of letting your Toricredits down. You bought a Toribooster, you deserve your Toricredits.
Gone