Ranking
Original Post
[VID] [TB] Finding my own style
So, i actually made something after a few months. CnC please, means alot.

Replaymakers in order: Complexity, Chilledon and me(ranskis).
Programs used: sony vegas 12 and fraps
Music: Calvin Harris ft. Florence Welch - Sweet nothing (Grandtheft & Diplo trap remix)
[Aether] [My Replays] [TF] [TMA] [TBYT] [TMM]
Hey great vid, only thing that coulda used improvement were the colors, like the atmosphere. Maybe it was just the shader, but the colors felt sorta washed out. Anway, every thing else was pretty good, the camera work was pretty nice, but at some parts (where it shook side to side) it felt kinda outa sync. (0:07-)(0:12), good job keep it up, love the music choice 7.5/10
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Thanks. My first time EVER using a tricking replay in an edit. So, by the side-to-side shaking u meant the pan/cropping/freecam, right? If so, i didn't pay attention to it, only synced the velocity. But will try to sync the camera, too, in future videos.
Personally i think that this kind of color correction (washed out colors) fit this kind of songs. Anyways, thank you tons for the CnC, will use the tips.
choppy
matarika doesn't really understand what they're saying about the colours so ill explain, you used too contrast which caused unnatural lighting with the yellows.
Last edited by Organs; May 27, 2014 at 02:53 PM.
Oh, yeah, the yellow. I use the yellow in cod edits, so it probably comes from there. Should i get RSMB to get rid of the chobbyness?
dont use so much sharpness, the edges of the tori are really fucking sharp

work on your color management, there's way too many artifacts, it looks like you crushed your colors too much.

It could be a problem with his GPU or something, when I used to record I'd get white spots around they edge of my tori when I turned on raytracing. But to be fair I was running an Nvidia GT 220.

But that's just maybe
Well, the last replay doesn't have any CC in it, it's just chroma keyed, and it doesn't have those white spots. White spots might be cause of too much glow suppression etc. I'll work on it when i start making the next video.
Instead of chroma keying it, record two replays at the same time with the same shader. One with the replay and the other with no tori etc. Then you just line them up and do what you want from there.