Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Tricking Can Be Beautiful 3

A Show Reel (less of an edit, more of an Old Fashioned Show Reel) of the best, newest tricking replays. Enjoy!

AECS6
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by Organs View Post
Don't call it a showreel just because you aren't good at effect placement or use

*cough* Dick *cough*

I personally liked the video. But I had one question; Why, in a couple of my replays, did it show my really old head? I was just curious lol.
Hi
Not really good with giving Cnc on videos. But, I actually really like this. Not too crazy on the use of a bunch of effects to make it look good. So this is right up my alley . Gj on this one. Btw what was that song towards the end? It was beautiful :o.
|SP||MP|
Good video dude, you clearly have a good eye for syncing. Really, really good music choice too.

I was wondering, have you tried using FNugget's expertcam?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Organs View Post
Don't call it a showreel just because you aren't good at effect placement or use

awful looking shader/cc
if ur going to make me look at a 5 minute video then don't do it this way

tricking isnt that interesting
an ugly shader is an eyesore
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
an ugly shader is an eyesore

I agree with Tyzi that shader is hard to look at its too bright and some of the clips suffered because of it(white joints+brightshader=bad)The tori seemed lost in some scenes white background and the shader taking the shading off of the tori

example

I still take texture requests for usd
Organs, It's a show reel i didn't want effects, Or alot of them either. I just wanted to display these tricking replays to music. I meant what i said, and nothing else. There was no need for that first comment which helps me in no way and is not Cnc. Therefore it is noooot needed here. Just send it to me over Pm that's where i take all my useless hate mail. <-

You want effects though? Alright i'll dedicate my next video in your honor, and i'll use "effects." Something i don't like to do because it's not really my style, but if you wanna come to my video thread, start a fuss over nothing, then i'll gladly give you what you desire. <3 :P
Last edited by matarika; Feb 25, 2015 at 04:32 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
if we're speaking like that posting this video in here is noooooot needed here if it's a showreel

the editing is poor
the replays aren't entertaining
the shader is ugly

if your style is to "do the most minimalistic editing to pump out cheesy videos" then i'm astounded that you have a drive to make videos and i'll give you props

something about all these "minimalist editors" that use the excuse of "showcasing replays", you aren't even doing a good job of that
you can't cnc clips to music, there's nothing to cnc
stop being lazy and using your "style" or "showcasing replays" as an excuse, or make them easier to watch without bright shaders or ugly filters. dedicating a video to someone so you will actually edit a video sounds flat out insane.
you literally haven't improved in almost a year of making the same stuff
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up