Toribash
Original Post
[vid] tori vs uke test?
That's more/less how I want to make it look like in the final version,
that's just a test but keep in mind it took me about 5 hours of work to record and edit this short thingy.
Hope you enjoyed.

Soft:
Toribash, Fraps, After Effects CS4, Sony Vegas 11 pro

o yeah, if you would like to help me, there's link to thread in my signature where you can give me replays.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
The sounds are too loud, nice effects and panning picture. Put off resample too.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

i dont like the voices
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

The background is really stiff like you just put a sky background and moved it around (Which is probably what you did do)

I'm not sure how you would go around making it look better though.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Originally Posted by Hachem24 View Post
Awesome. Keep up the good work

Thanks
Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
The sounds are too loud, nice effects and panning picture. Put off resample too.

I left resample just because of that last slowmotion and I was too tired to use twixtor. I dont get how sounds are too loud tho.
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
i dont like the voices

I kinda too, I put them in just for lols really.
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
The background is really stiff like you just put a sky background and moved it around (Which is probably what you did do)

I'm not sure how you would go around making it look better though.

Sky is acttually motion tracket by using few (like 10) different clips and yeah it is stiff because it's difficult to find moving sky panorama, actually never I never tried to find it I'll see what can I do about it
Originally Posted by Organs View Post
i dont like the film burn overlay

What's wrong with it
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
7/10
I like it a lot, reminds me of Mocucha's Videos. However, the voices are a bit weird. Good Camera work.
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3
-edit-
you should flash colours when it's the right time, the blue flash that goes just after the build up kick doesn't work

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)