Toribash
Original Post
[VID] WIP TB-Madness
This one is a little different I guess from my other videos. If not in editing then in the song choice kinda. Its got more effects and such, but I'm still trying to make the replays as visible as possible, just trying to add that little snazz. It's a WIP, probably going to be a full length edit, and yea. Hope you enjoy this sneak peek of what is to come. C:
This was my inspiration "Toribash - The Qemist - Obsolete Extrapolation" my most favourite toribash video on earth.

*Also, on the third replay where it goes black is due to some rendering problems, so ignore that. *

Song- [Drumstep] - Excision & Pegboard Nerds - Bring The Madness (feat. Mayor Apeshit)
Editing software- Sony Vegas 13
Recording Software- Fraps 13
Replays so far- Largekilla/Swexx, Combatbot, War_Hero, Larfen, Osiris, Jisse, Sprytryne, Mrjingles1, Datskip

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
I don't know too much about videos but I do know that I greatly enjoyed watching this.

Sometimes it got like super black and that's the only stylistic choice that I didn't really like.

The particles or whatever on the datskip hacking replay were sick

I really really like this
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Thanks for the feedback guys.
Larfen: Yea I accidently put in 2 black shaders one after another without realizing. Also, that black spludge that happens on the second replay is cause rendering broke if you wondering about that ahha

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
Looks great so far , can't wait to see the whole thing, is there any way to get in your video? I wish I could be in one of them.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos