Original Post
[DIGIPAINTING]Aliens and crap
Meh, made this a while ago.

Kind of sucks, but I really need a tablet. :/

Also yes it's big. :D
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
do liek this.
very nice work there.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
woah, didn't see that you didn't use a tablet, very nice for mouse work XD

just remember, a tablet won't make you a better artist, but it does help for painting/shading work.
Former Item Forger
I used to think like you long time ago too, tablet tablet tablet or I will suck.

Tablets will help you a lot but you won't need it at the beginning, it's just going to be useless. Sure you'll pull off some cool cartoon like stuff at first then you go back to mouse for a while.

Also Tablets are pain in the ass to learn one tip to learn it is to open a image editor and an empty canvas, put your hand gently on the screen and trace it with your tablet, great training!
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Thanks guys.

Just so you know, I don't think buying a tablet will automatically make me better, I just think it will make a fair amount of things (drawing evenly, shading with tablet pressure, etc) easier, which in turn will help with my skills. Seriously, straight lines with a mouse = >:U
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
haha true true, get a Wacom Volito 2 they are damn cheap and wow are they good! they are perfect.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck