Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Tex]robohead
cnc
Watermarked
EDIT:Im tryed pat5 style
Last edited by Warr332nd; Feb 12, 2011 at 09:36 PM.
Warr33 совет мессаге Moderated Message:
УРА СУКА!
If you're trying to make the orange part look like it's under all that metal, you should drop some shadow on it. The metal itself doesn't look that bad, but I'm not too big of a fan of the eyes.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
nice but can u make the edgy parts round?
7/10

/im annoyed of all those robotic-heads,
its teh easiest way to make good head textures, where you dont have to have huge talents.
lol.
whut? u only have to draw one half of the pic with random placed lines and one eye (maybe a mouth, too), mirror it and it looks better then some anime crap of the most guys here.
lol.
i know, i didn't said that its not possible to learn new things by drawing robo heads, i said that its very easy to draw good robo heads.
lol.
Nice to see that you are really improving.
Just one advice.
Toribash messes up the top of the head - so you have to work it out with as less as possible details on the top...
I don't like the eyes though.
7/10. Keep it up!
Do it with style or don't even bother doing it.
Originally Posted by Zkyy View Post
whut? u only have to draw one half of the pic with random placed lines and one eye (maybe a mouth, too), mirror it and it looks better then some anime crap of the most guys here.

LOL
Robo=Harder than you think.

now that the fag is out of the way, the head texture needs some shading, and it should be good. :P

7/10
It looks alright, although it is pretty simple. Maybe some depth and detail could be added, unless your going for that look. Other than that it looks pretty good. 7/10
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.