Toribash
Original Post
[VID]Toribash - Falling Disaster

Falling Disaster

Replays by: Larfen, Tamakuu, Hours, Nightin, and Teburu.

This is my first attempt at a hardcore editing style, it turned out pretty well in
my opinion. I learned a lot about hardcore editing while making this video.
hardcore editing involves some overlays, high contrast cc, intense time re-
mapping and precise pan/crop to make the visuals fit the feel of the audio.

Video Information

cool screeny (640 x 360)

Last edited by Slycooper; May 18, 2013 at 06:51 AM.
That's actually really neat, it really has that "After Effects" feel, which is much more different than the Sony Vegas edited ones, it looks...Clean.
The music...I think it's too violent, I'm not too much into this genre but it's not a song that I would consider bad. The sync was good, but felt a bit off in some parts. The effects were amazing, as usual. One thing I didn't understand about the video: What was the ending supposed to be? (0:45 >) Also, if that person was TamaKuu, he has a new set.
Overall, great work, hardcore editing is pretty complicated, but you managed to get it all well.
Thanks Oopyuman,

One thing I didn't understand about the video: What was the ending supposed to be? (0:45 >)

That was Teburu, I was really just looking for a filler until the song reached that part. It was a scrapped replay q:
whoop, whoop

Video turned out to be phenomenal. First video I've ever seen with such great use of anything Metal/Screamo. Sync was great, effects were beautiful and unique, and replays were well chosen (thanks for adding me in there bro).
beware
the goblin
With time you chose better your effects to fit more with the music. I really like the presentation with the text and some lights effects. Your sync is one of the best I can see in Toribash video editing. I think you could chose a thematic more searched than just putting effects on music. Try to give a particular mood or chose a style (futuristic, medieval, happy 70's, etc.) and try to fit with. You are great at effects, I think you just miss a general idea when you start your video.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Awesome, beautiful video, great light effects and stuff, love the music you used, and also, your moves syncs with it ^ ^
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by TamaKuu View Post
whoop, whoop

Video turned out to be phenomenal. First video I've ever seen with such great use of anything Metal/Screamo. Sync was great, effects were beautiful and unique, and replays were well chosen (thanks for adding me in there bro).

np, thanks for the great replays

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
I think you could chose a thematic more searched than just putting effects on music. Try to give a particular mood or chose a style (futuristic, medieval, happy 70's, etc.) and try to fit with. You are great at effects, I think you just miss a general idea when you start your video.

Agreed, this is something I'll try and really work on for my next edit.

Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Awesome, beautiful video, great light effects and stuff, love the music you used, and also, your moves syncs with it ^ ^

thanks
Awesome montage! The music is a good choice , since it gives you the feeling of watching gore action. Editing on dubstep it's easier , but in deathcore/metalcore it's alot harder , you have to play with the brightness , use tons of overlays etc. Your work is outstanding , keep going like that.