Snow man
Sword
Snowman w/ sword
Battle axe
Gun
Gun animation
Nail bat
NEWEST
Yes, I am aware they suck sweaty ballz but I just got 3ds max a few days ago lol so my first models ever made. There in order from oldest to most recently made.
Last edited by isaac; Feb 3, 2009 at 05:31 AM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
not bad, your weapons appear to have a "cartoonish" quality to them.

the snowman while basic, is indeed a snowman, the fact that you can tell what it is, is a good sign that you started right :P

as for the gun, it's probably your best, but the handle seems a bit too wide?

keep it up!
Former Item Forger
Oh guise if anyone could help me to make like textures for them? Like for the stuff I want maybe a metal texture with like some blood on it but I only know how to change the color and like brightness lol. Also is there a way to like seperate stuff, I made the sword and its only 1 square thingy so I could only add one material I wanted hte handle to not be metal and shiny obviously
Last edited by isaac; Feb 2, 2009 at 02:03 AM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Added gun animation but it sucks cus you can hardly see it cus it happens right at the begining.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmkgc7HPwrI
DesertPunk

Please click this
God i love that snowman.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body

Base ball bat with nails. It didnt turn out as good as i wanted it to though :/.

Oh ya the nails are supposed to be like crooked to make it look like someone did a shit job on hammering the nails in I mean noones going to make one thats perfect are they?

To below just so i dont waste a post :P

Ya I just used the wood texture thing that comes with it, I'm no good at art on the computer or regular drawing XD, but ya it wouldve just been brown before but I saw some the video tutorials on the 3ds max website so I know allot more stuff. Next I'm going to make a house scene for my snowman XD.
Last edited by isaac; Feb 3, 2009 at 05:49 AM.
DesertPunk

Please click this
Very nice man, i see you have done some work with materials and textures too

keep up the good work man, your improving fast!
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."