Ranking
Original Post
[3D Art] Nananana POWER BOX! *shazam*

\o
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
looks good...add a brick wall to the back..also did someone drink a tea onn th box..it has a cup stain
KONY 2012
yesh I had to add some details and having a worker put his cup ontop while working on it would be obvious, it's not a scene, so no bricks, It's for a game ^^
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Very nice, very realistic!
really great job on the textures!

Can you tell more about the game? Or is it seekrit?
Also, good to see you posting more pics
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Not sure at all what the mod is about, I only get and make requests by the owner.