Ranking
Original Post
[First Material IN 3D studio Max]Deathsoldi
Hello,This is my first Material in 3D studio max.
Idk how to colour it to a metal look or anything.
Giving me some tips and stuffs would be nice.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Where's the material? Do you mean, model?

Material is usually the texture thingy

And I really don't understand why so many want us to know if it's your first model!

What do you guys want?! SYMPATHY?!

No one cares if it's your first, if you truly put down work and time on a damn model it does not need a tag that clearly tells EVERYONE that it's your very first model!

We don't care!

We'll like your work if you truly spent time on it and if you, and you alone, truly thinks it's a great model that you created with your current knowledge!
Last edited by Freelancer; Feb 3, 2009 at 03:32 AM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Wow,That won't help me improve with those meany words.
If it's a first stuffs,Other peoples would give a tip on wat to work on and such.
But a meany people like you that doesn't give out any tips why you have post anyways.

If you don't like why not keep your mouth shut and don't post in the threads that have being made.
Last edited by iNoTo; Feb 3, 2009 at 03:42 AM.
I'm still confused on whether you mean model or material XD

Also itd help to know what its supposed to be.

I assume you mean model so to make it look like metal and stuff you can press m or in the top with the tool bars is a material button it has like different colord balls for the icons. Then you can change the colors and shitz. I reccemend looking at the tutorials that pop up when u first start the program -_-
Last edited by isaac; Feb 3, 2009 at 04:14 AM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I did try the tutorial but it dind't work.
I have watched few tutorials on the websites,and start to get to know how to glow.
and there made the spikes glowing
Little preview of it.
Cool, keep practicin and you might make something pretty cool
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop