Toribash
Original Post
50k demonic set
Ok, So basicly I would like a Pure/Sapphire demonic set.
I will be paying with 20k and full tyrian which is about 50k, Maybe more.

Colors: Pure/sapphire just said that.

Details: I would like the set to have demonic symbols everywhere, Also can you put a passage of the bible about hell circling the right thigh and right leg in a demonic font.

Pay: 20k and full tyrian, Just said that at the begging too.

I would like demonic symbols going around the hands the feet and the torso, I would also like some of them on the head.

Basicly free style it, But make it fit what I would like.

So show me some wips please.

EDIT: I can also add full helios.
Last edited by zacntariq; May 16, 2011 at 02:32 AM.
Pm me for help or anything
[OLDA]
You cant use someone else's set as a reference for what you like. Figure out a different way to describe what you want people to make.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
just curious but what are the demonic symbols ur looking for? after that i will try working on it
-----

made this relatively quickly wudya think?
Last edited by joshyjojo; May 16, 2011 at 08:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No thank you I don't like that head at all.
Last edited by zacntariq; May 16, 2011 at 10:47 PM.
[OLDA]
Basicly, Like -snip- set's STYLE not LOOK, But with those colors. So basicly you make it demonic but with colors.
Redundant Moderated Message:
User has been infracted for this post (using someone else's set as refference)
Last edited by Redundant; May 17, 2011 at 07:19 AM.
[OLDA]
So you want it red and black, but somehow sapphire at the same time?
-----
How is this in terms of concept?
Last edited by Tor1g0d; May 16, 2011 at 11:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ummm, Can you please look at -snip-'s set as a referance? I also want the primary color to be pure, And the secondary color to be sapphire. But I like the way you did the eyes. Show me some more, But the concept is good I can't say more because it is only a sketch.
Last edited by Redundant; May 17, 2011 at 07:19 AM.
[OLDA]

How do you like it? It's pretty much finished, except for some finishing touches, like the teeth, which I need to color and fix their shape. Should I continue the set? Re-Color is probably possible. Also, do oyu want the 666?
Yeah, it's good but can you add spirals of some words with good deep meanings around the head? Also can you add pure into it?
[OLDA]