Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Collectors Card
Hey y'all I need a new collectors card made with my new set.

I want my tori in the card to be standing with a evil looking hammer in its left hand. If it can be holding the hammer up in the air looking like its swinging it down, that would be awesome. I want it to kind be a close up of the upper half of my tori.

I'll give more info about the text the card should have once I've seen some pics.

Budget is 15k since this isn't much to ask for. If you impress me you may earn more.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hmm... May I make some pics without shaders? Or shaders are obligatory?
Then I will ask my friend for help, because I don't have shaders now.

Also may hammer look futuristic :] ?
Shaders are necessary. As long as the hammer looks kind of menacing it can be whatever.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hey bro i can make this for you in blender i may need 1-2days for a great render and when you see the product we can speak of the toricredits involved

what is the size of the image\?
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Umm, in not sure actually. Ill post a pic from my current card and you can just make it the same exact size.

That sounds good about the render, i dont wanna pay a lot though.

Last edited by Gum; Jun 1, 2011 at 04:47 PM.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So same motto and all those other things below the card?
And All forced or relaxed?
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
All relax, and no the text will be different.

I just posted that to show the size I want it. I also want it the same format in terms of where the text is but that will be talked about after I see the picture of the tori.
Last edited by Gum; Jun 1, 2011 at 10:38 PM.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hmm, it kinda looks like you are making the card upside down lol. The pic is good, id like to see other attempts before I pick one though.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
xD woops :P
well I fixed it \

And I don't know if I can do the hammer thing xD
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community