Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Tex] Lizard
So this is a style i have grown quite fond of lately. Using a vector type style and pentooling out lines. It goes to gather fairly well imo and i plan to use this style more often in the future.

This is also a test on how well i could map it and still make it look like a lizard ish creature.

Cnc is always appreciated.

Head.

always like your cartoonic shading
its make it more awesome

btw is that mouth?
its too simple but awesome

9/10
Want some Head texture? PM ME
-SixPaths-
Its nice but for a reptile/lizard look, Add in something like small scales with a 20% opacity or something that represents a lizard more that just green skin and reptilian eyes.
8/10
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!
Its great. I am not sure about the mouth however. It looks like the lizard is gaping his mouth, or keeping it closed. I can not tell. You could add a chin or something, since its more of a man lizard than a lizard.
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
I think thats pretty great, love the yellow eyes.
you take the mapping idea off my snakey texture that i failed with?
nice to see fates style is rubbing off on you.
mapping works 100%
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I like this style 100% it fits you nicely and executed well.

but like i told you, the mouth seems a bit high to mee, and its kinda plain. could make a cute costume tex with that extra space <3
woah, nice one, i like this idea and your shading style. i love the eye, and the mapping is really accurate.

keep it up on making the mouth..
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
I love the mapping of the top.
Really good.
Great head, creative, nice shadding style.
Nothing bad to say about this one.
Try making the lower part of the mouth and then make a lizard tongue.
It would look awesome.
taking art requests for USD