Toribash
Original Post
Your Top Favorite Edit(s)
What are/is your favorite edit/edits you've seen?

One of mine is probably this one created by Complexity from this community. I just love this

It doesn't have to be a edit created by some creator from this community, just in general.
Last edited by hunter; Sep 1, 2016 at 03:23 PM.
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
i can go on forever, but i'll pick my most recent choices.

ishie pretty much has the same music taste as me so yea. instant love. he does go outside of his music taste too, for anyone who doesn't want their ears bled out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this

Amen,by Slycooper.
the sync here is beautiful and all the overall video looks awesome.
it is also a really creative edit.

Va Va Voom,by Datskip.
Most people know this edit(maybe the most famous tb edit?),this really shows ALOT of effort on it.
a full toribash edit,in a way thats kinda uncommon(not much people do it),wich make this edit even more awesome.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Absolutely amazing edits. I absolutely loved 'em. Everything was just so right on in those.

Also victortb that Va Va Voom is also one of my favorite TB edits : P I loved the edit at around 0:47. Clever.
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]

favorite tb edit, wish iso was still around

love this

my favorite editors from this community are probably velair, glimpsed and nihuon

outside it's medusa currently, dude's a god

I love this edit as the replays just flows with the music. Really good filters too.

Great edit by tyzi, creative edit and with 60fps it's just awesome.

this too
Last edited by poison; Sep 1, 2016 at 04:12 PM.
Originally Posted by Cripplz View Post
this. By far one of the best edits I've ever seen

I don't think it's an edit? It's like 99 if not 100% CG jsut made to match up with the clips. It's way too masturbatory for me tho, most if not all of the effects are thrown in with a "lol what more can we add to show how good we are... maybe some fluid sim or a portal or some hair lol .. wow this is so amazing, let's add some bloom and pump colours and crush blacks"...
If you have minions in your avy or sig DO NOT REPLY TO MY POSTS
I've been editing for almost a year now and these are what I consider to be the best ones I have ever seen

It's all really a question of what you consider to be a good edit, though.

Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
blub

i will punch u
Last edited by Glimpsed; Sep 3, 2016 at 09:50 AM.
Glimpsed