Toribash
Original Post
[IMG]first decent signature-assasins creed
hey guys just been learning how to make signatures and this is a sig i came up with

i think i kinda ruined the flow though
anyway

comment-rate-price xD
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Round border sucks.
And so does the dropshadow.

It's pretty obvious that that guy is there for like 5 times in the background and yah, looks a bit cluttered.

Also, looks like you didn't do anything to the actualy render, it's just on top of anything.
[Addicted]
actully i did quite alot to the actul render

i created the entire backround using the render

i shaded the render itself more ect ect
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Just a bunch of duped render copies, very poor blending and no flow at all. Just smudge and some layer-style stuff.

Also, round border and drop shadow is cheesy and unprofessional.
back from the dead
ok thanks any tips on how to improve oyster?
I suggest smudging the background a bit, and smudging edges of the focal into the background to blend a little bit.

This may not be salvageable at this point though
back from the dead
In the left of him i see the same person who shuldn't be here try to fix it up to another background it would be nice 5/10
Make the assassin glow and not blend in with the backround. OR, you can start from scratch and make one with him blending in with the backround.
BAD LUCK
Nice, I love the close up on the sides of Ezio.
But maybe you could but a little Altiar in there?
Just a thought
Resto in parte figlio di una cagna